Danfoss 0.6-1.0 Axial Piston Pump (0.7 – 5.3 gpm) with ATEX Approval
Type: APP 0.6-1.0 ATEX Group II, Category 2G
Integrated Flushing Valve: Yes
Flow at 3000 rpm: 16.7 l/min
Minimum Speed: 700 rpm
Maximum Speed: 3450 rpm
Maximum Pressure: 80 Bar
Ports / Connections (In, Out): G1/2, G1/2
Housing Material: Duplex / Super Duplex Stainless Steel
Availability: See “Additional Information” below
Danfoss APP 0.6, APP 0.8 and APP 1.0 ATEXpumps are designed to supply low viscosity and corrosive fluids under high pressure, e.g. in seawater reverse osmosis filtration applications and for high-pressure salt water pumping.
The pumps are based on the axial piston principle enabling a very light and compact design. The design ensures that lubrication of the moving parts in the pumps is provided by the fluid itself. No oil lubrication is thus required.
All parts included in the pumps are designed to provide long service life, i.e. long service life with a constantly high efficiency and minimum of service required.
The pumps are fixed displacement pumps in which the flow is proportional to the number of revolutions of the input shaft and the pump displacement, regardless of any counter-pressure.
The pumps are supplied with an integrated flushing valve that allows the salt water to flow from inlet to the outlet, when the pump is not running.
Danfoss APP ATEX Compact Pumps
• One of the smallest and lightest pumps on the market.
• Can be powered by a combustion engine provided that a special coupling is used.
• Long service life / No preventive maintenance required in the warranty period.
• Generates insignificant pulsations in the pressure line.
• No oil lubricant.
• Integrated flushing valve
• All parts of the pump are made of non-corrosive materials eg. Duplex (SAF 2205/EN1.4462/UNS S31803-S32205) and Super-duplex (SAF 2507/EN1.4410/UNS S32750) stainless steel and carbon reinforced PEEK
• High efficiency
Details on APP 0.6 – 1.0 / APM 0.8 – 1.2
0.15 – 1.2 m3/h (0.7 – 5.3 gpm)
20 – 80 barg (290 – 1160 psig)
- Can work as energy recovery device