Ebara EVM Vertical Multistage pumps
Ebara EVM Vertical Multistage pumps in AISI 304 – AISI 316L and cast iron Vertical multistage pumps in AISI 304 (EVM), ASIS 316 (EVML) stainless steel and cast iron (EVGM) multistage motor driven pumps. WRAS-approved standard version available: EVM 3-5-10-18. Reliable quite and easy to maintain. Used in residential, commercial, industrial, agricultural and fire-fighting
EBARA’s new EVMS vertical multistage pumps are manufactured to the highest standards of quality, and achieve reliable operating performance by means of strict technical evaluation criteria and control programs that involve the whole manufacturing process.
Ebara has rethought the hydraulic design used in multistage pumps. Utilising the latest in computational fluid dynamics and design, followed by rigorous testing, Ebara has developed a unique impeller design that offer solutions and value to the customer.
The optimised shape of the Shurricane maintains high efficiencies and very significantly reduces the axial thrust – meaning that any standard IEC motor can be used and bearing life is improved
- Use standard IEC motors
- Various connections – Oval, round or loose flange; victaulic; clamp
- Cast iron, 304 or 316 stainless steel material options.
- Various seal material options
- Cartridge seals for easy maintenance
- Spacer coupling (5.5 kW & above)
Suitable for many applications –
- Industrial, commercial and agricultural applications
- Water treatment plants (reverse osmosis, filtration)
- Boiler feed – Irrigation systems – Fire fighting
- Pumping of hot or cold water for HVAC systems
- For the pumping or boosting of water in general
- Model range: 1,3,5,10,15 & 20 m³/hr flow sizes
- Heads: Up to 240 m
- Liquid temperature: -15 to +140°C
- Max. working pressure: 16 Bar (Oval Flange) 25 Bar (Round flange)
- Larger capacity EVM models available (32, 45 & 64 m³/hr)