4500GPD Upto 5500 GPD
If you already realize that there is a lot more to a reverse osmosis system than just reverse osmosis, then you will understand why this is the best reverse osmosis system for applications from 500 Gallons per days to 5,000 Gallons per day. The most important component of a reverse osmosis system is the pre-treatment. The chlorine and organics need to be removed and a water softener or anti-scalant system (we greatly prefer anti-scalant) has to be installed ahead of the reverse osmosis system itself.
4,500 GALLONS PER DAY HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPLETE REVERSE OSMOSIS PACKAGE
We engineered this system with just two premises in mind:
1. If You Build a Better Reverse Osmosis System, You Should Guarantee it Better; and
2. It Should be Able to Recover up to 75% of the Water it Uses.
And we did it! – the warranty on this Commercial Reverse Osmosis System is up to 10 times longer than competitive units, and the system has up to 75% recovery. This is often the second system that many companies or people buy – after they realize that the first system they bought was not sustainable or economical and not built to last. This system is engineered to last 20+ Years under most conditions.
If you already realize that there is a lot more to a reverse osmosis system than just reverse osmosis, then you will understand why this is the best reverse osmosis system for applications from 500 Gallons per day to 5,000 Gallons per day. The most important component of a reverse osmosis system is the pre-treatment. The chlorine and organics need to be removed and a water softener or anti-scalant system (we greatly prefer anti-scalant) has to be installed ahead of the reverse osmosis system itself.
ALL OF THESE MEDIUM-DUTY COMMERCIAL REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEMS HAVE THE FOLLOWING COMPONENTS:
- Backwashing Catalytic Carbon Pre-Filter – Automatic Backwashing System Removes Chlorine, Chloramines, and Organics Along with Chemicals and Pesticides (10-Year Tank Warranty/5-Years on Valve & Electronics)
- Stenner Anti-Scalant Injection System – Eliminates Scaling of the Membrane(s), Replaces a Water Softener, FDA Approved. The Antiscalant, While NSF Certified, is Rejected by Membranes, so it is not in the water stream (10-Year Tank Warranty/3-Year Pump Warranty)
- Reverse Osmosis Module – Utilizes the Premium-Grade Reverse Osmosis System with Extra-Low Energy Membranes, High-Quality Components, and Backed By the Longest Warranty in the Industry (3-Year Warranty on Everything but Consumables)
- NSF Atmospheric Storage Tank – A Reverse Osmosis System Works Best with NO Back-Pressure – This NSF Certified Tank is Perfect for High Purity Water (10-Year Warranty)
- Grundfos Variable Speed Re-Pressurization Pump – Delivers From 1 GPM up to 15 GPM (3-Year Warranty)
- Ultraviolet Disinfection System – Assures That NO Airborne or Other Bacteria Enter the System – This is the Final Step that Delivers Absolute Purity (10-Year Warranty on Chamber/3-Years on Electronics)
Ultratec Water Treatment Company Uae systems will produce more than they are rated, but for longevity, sustainability, and economy, you should size the system to what you actually need each day, not what the system will deliver at maximum capacity. When sizing a high-purity commercial reverse osmosis system, you should size the system so that it only has to run 8 to 12 hours a day. That means that if you need 500 to 750 gallons per day (GPD), you need to have a system that is rated at 1,500 GPD. Proper sizing assures system longevity and economy.
- Audible ballast with LED “lamp-out” indicator
- High output low-pressure mercury vapor lamps with high isolation pin design
- Compact design (just 3.5″ x 23.5″)
- Manufactured with 304 Stainless Steel
- The disinfection chamber is polished for medical or laboratory use
- Easy servicing – no need to turn off the water flow to the chamber to change the UV lamp
- Open-end quartz sleeve and stainless steel gland nuts
- Low operating temperature
- Excellent sealing efficiency
- Validated UV Lamps are rated at 9,000 hours of life (1 year)
|Max Gallons Needed/Day
|Gallons Per Minute
|Gallons Per Day
|14″ x 65″
|3 – 4″ x 40″
|46″ W x 77″ H
*550 TDS Filtered (5 Micron), De-Chlorinated, Municipal Feed Water, 35 psi (2.41 bar) Feed Pressure, 100 psi (6.89 bar) Operating Pressure, 77 Degrees F (25 Degrees C), Recovery as stated, 7.0 pH. Data taken after 30 minutes of operation. Scale prevention measures must be taken to prolong membrane life.