Pentair Dosing Pump
Dosing pumps are one of the primary types of aquarium automation devices. They’re designed to automatically add precise amounts of additives to the aquarium water. The idea is to consistently add just the right amount every day to ensure a stable aquatic environment. Dosing pumps can even be used to automatically change aquarium water
No matter what kind of process you have Pentair has a Dosing Pump to meet your requirement.
• Analog dosing pump with constant manually adjustable flow rate and analog interface.
• Casing made of high-impact PP, Protection degree: IP 65.
• Flexible Power Supply 100-240 Vac 50/60 Hz.
• High Chemical Compatibility Liquid end: PVDF/Ceramic/FPM Pump Head, allows dosing of almost all industrial, waste water treatment and drinking water chemicals, up to and including Sulphuric Acid at 98% concentration.
• Diaphragm: PTFE material and fixed stroke length ensures long life of this crucial component: Routine replacement is no longer necessary.
• Constant Flow rate with manual adjustment from 0 to 100%
• Twin frequency ranges: 0 to 100% full and 0 to 20% limited to allow for greater dosing precision in the lower end of, the scale.